No title needed for this one... ♥

To all of whom read Sarah's blog but dont have a personal insight to what she is about, i am about to tell you... From an outside persons view. I have asked Sarah to put this up on her Blog.

I have met alot of people through the joys of the internet, and i have spoke offline to a fair few, HOWEVER Sarah is the only one i keep in contact with alot. There is a reason for this.... and i am going to tell you why.

She is one of the most genuine people i have had the pleasure to talk to, she is beautiful both inside and out and well as much as she will disagree on this, she truely is a top bird.
When i was going through a really rough patch in my life, Sarah was there for me, day in and day out- she would listen, advise and make me laugh in times of need. She truely was an angel that was sent to me.
She goes through daily struggles which you all know about, and i wish i had a magic wand, or even just one wish in my life for another person, because she would get that wish.
I would wish happiness for her, and to take her daily struggles away so that she can live a normal life- However i also believe that she tries to overcome many of her struggles and that each thing thrown at her is a test of somekind from the powers that be it.

Sarah is someone who i truely can turn to, i have no fear on telling her my most inner thoughts, she is super smart, humble and has a bubbily personality(proper funny at times), she is caring and loving and is an all round good egg.
She does not deserve half the crap she has to put up with, and i hope one day she realises just how much strength she has in herself.

She is on a journey and i will tell you all now- I am with her all the way through this journey.
A friend is for life and i'll be here for her forever.
So to you Sarah- Keep shining like the star that you are, you have touched me in my life and i absolutely love you as a friend.
Lots of Love
Gurty. xxxxxx

Comments

Miss F said…
Beautiful and so true xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...