Hmmmmmmmm....

Just quickly to start with, I was in Tesco earlier with my mum and she disappeared (as she does) and i DID get a twinge of panic.... Now, i was a little pissed off with this, because i thought the pills might have stopped that reaction. Clearly not yet.... :(

Anyway, i got back from town and sat my lazy arse on the bed... where it likes to be. I knew i had ironing to do but couldn't be bothered, then... from no where, i got some enthusiasm from somewhere and i did the following in this exact order....

Change duvet in my room
Took the cooker rings of and soaked, sprayed cooker top with bleach and left
Did sit ups
Ironing
Sprayed the bathroom with cleaner
Finished cleaning cooker
Bleached all kitchen surfaces
Hoovered downstairs
Dusted downstairs
Washed floors downstairs
Cleaned bathroom
Hoovered upstairs
Dusted my room
Dusted the boys room
Washed floors upstairs
Back downstairs - polished lounge floor (that's a hands 'n' knees job)
Upstairs polished my floors/boys floor
Cleaned all doors in the house and skirting boards
Cleaned out fridge
Made cakes....

Now i am resting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...