HELLLOOOOOOO :)


That was me on Monday. I went to Southend and Canvey Island. I haven't been there since 1996 and not places i will go back to again in a hurry, but i wanted to see the sea and i chose Southend because the boyfriend didn't want to go to Clacton. Anyway... I takes just over an hour to get there... so yay me.... Whoop... whoop..... Then we came home, got the dog, took her for a walk and i walked over a mile round the park.... i did flipping well.

What else? Weather here has been glorious. Got myself a little March tan going on. Been in the garden reading the book "One Day", it's very good so far. Haven't watched the film so that's even better.

Tomorrow is going to be an even more amazing day. Housework in the morning (top to bottom jobbie) followed by more sitting in the garden reading.......... LOVE IT!

I'm so happy right now. I really am. I am not stressed about stupid little things... Not.At.All.....
I'm happier now than i have been in a decade i reckon, if not more...........
I LOVE CIPRALEX!!!!!! It's brought back Sarah............ Happy, smiley, jokey, laughing all the time... Sarah.

Comments

Sociopath said…
Happy for you, let's keep it this way, shall we :)
WillowKat11 said…
That's great Sarah!! you're doing really well, hope you keep going as far as you want to reach with whatever you plan to do :)
Flipper said…
woohoo :) glad you are so happy :) xxxx
Unknown said…
ahhh hun that is ace to hear i'm so happy for you,i may have to ask the dr about them meds as not sure if ive had them b4,the name rings a bell and ive tried that many they all sound the same,i however feel a lot worse and dead paniky,maybe with doing these vids but if i don't try then i'm never gonna get better,and stressing over family coming down soon,blah wish this would just go grrrr,anyway god is that sky painted behind you wow how amazing looks a nice place,ive not really had chance to enjoy the sun yet,only that other day at beach but goes windy by the waer,anyway gotta go sort teegan and get her ready for bed,nite xxxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...