Hello new phone...



My contract FINALLY came up with O2... I'd had the iPhone 3gs for 2 years and i wanted initially just the Iphone 4, wasn't worried about the NEW fancy one with "Siri"... But, when they offered me a really good deal for not much more money, i couldn't refuse. Basically i only pay extra a month what i would have done on ONE packet of ciggies... so... yeah... I am the proud owner of a 4s.... Saying that, i have NO idea how to use the thing and quite frankly, when i was messing with the camera on it, and it did a 180 and my face popped up on it, i was terrified. Good grief.... I'd been crying for days, looked like a cross between a zombie/Casper and something from "The night of the living dead"......Scared the shit out of me.... Anyhoo.... WHEN i finally learn what 'extras' it has on it and i stop using it the same way as i did my old phone, i'll be happy....

Oh yeah, my iphone case was from "Paperchase"..... Love it.

Also....COUGAR TOWN IS BACK ON LIVINGTV TONIGHT!!!!! Whoop whoop..... :)

Comments

Flipper said…
love the phone case :)
em said…
love the case too. i hope you pick up soon. my dad has one, im sure if he can use it you will too. hes a technophobe too!!!. x
Sarah♥ said…
Em... It's Siri... He's been playing me up!! ;) It's sat next to me and i keep looking at it... I need to put all my music back on there, but it's too much like hard work at the moment...lol.... 2 albums will have to do for now.

x
Sarah♥ said…
Forgot to say..

Hope both you ladies are well :)
vinny said…
cool how posh are you,i just have a samsung but it does the job and is good for recording,glad ur still not smoking though great xxxx
Sarah♥ said…
81 days and £297.41 saved..... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...