Yawn...boring....boring....Yawn!

Goodness me. My blog is DULL!!!!! Even *I* wouldn't be reading it right now.... WTF? My sons brace....??? Am i that short of things to write about? Clearly.

Thing is this... I believe i am currently going through a transition period and i need to get through this and then i am sure my dullard life will (fingers crossed) be better!

I'm not just sat indoors all day every day. I have been going out with my mother to where she works. Initially i went to help 'cause she'd hurt her back doing sit-ups.... and i didn't want her doing things that would make it worse, so i offered my assistance, which she was please about, i did that a few times, but the last twice, the guy who she works for paid me - £10!!!! Whoop... I didn't go to get paid, i was just happy to not sit in.....

Today, Saturday, i am off up the town to get some shopping, hopefully the BF will come round (but who knows!?)... and that is that. No much else is going on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...