A rather lobster looking me...

Comments

em said…
bluebell is so clever. ive tried to teach rosy 'paw' will she give it too me?! will she heck.

glad youve picked up some. oh my canvey island, the rents had a static there many moons ago! x
Sarah♥ said…
I would like to say she does more... but she doesn't...unless you can call dancing around on her back legs like a chimp 'talented', and that is ONLY when i offer her a treat. She will not sit or stay for love nor money, nor will she come back to me if i call her, she's totally rubbish at everything else....lol

Hope you're well though sweet :)

x
Flipper said…
fenn loved watching bluebell, although poppy went a bit mad when she heard another dog barking :) i looooove the shred, i have a few of her dvds, they hurt! glad all is good with you :) xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...