"It's all in my head"

Lets bloody hope so.

For this past week i have peed for Britian, i feel sick unless i am gorging (really bad cravings for sweet stuff), i never usually eat in the day, i am knackered, dizzy, headachey and generally feeling blah. My boobs have that awful feeling like they do just before you'd breast feed, any mothers out there will know what i mean, that chronic tingling...

Perhaps i'm worrying that bloody pill didn't work.... :(
I am due anytime now...lets hope we see some activity really soon...

Comments

coffeecup said…
Hmm, I feel exactly the same right now, and there is no way I am pregnant!!!! It's classic PMS symptoms. Felt rough achy and shaky all day, properly panicked for no good reason, and have been eating lots of biscuits (oh no!) and of course - spots!! Thank you God! Please don't worry lovely lady, sounds like normal cyclic hormones to me! X
em said…
hoping your feeling better soon sarah. try not to panic.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...