Flipping heck..

Where do i start? There is trouble in the C/W household.


Last night we were watching Come dine with me, as you do - on a Sunday night, happy as "Larry" - then all hell was let loose. My BF text his bro asking him the name of that very expensive brand of food mixer...anyway...to cut a very long story short, my BF's brother, appears to have a MAJOR problem with me, despite never meeting me. Apparently its all because we split up - 12 weeks ago - and then got back together..., yes people, we have been together nearly 6 months now... i can't believe it....anyway....my gorgeous boyfriend took MAJOR offense to this and this morning in my house, it's been WW3, NOT between me and him, but between him and his brother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...