Oh...bloody 'ell...

((Okay, so this may just be too much information, but i am still going to type this!))

At approximately 2.01am this morning, my gorgeous boyfriend and i had (as the doctor so nicely put it) as sheath malfunction, aka...fucking condom broke on my most fertile day...how bloody typical is that???? I HATE condoms and my reason...they are shite, and this morning i was yet again, proven right!

I had an emergency appointment at 10.40 to weigh up my options (which i went with my boyfriend to, he took me - yay!!!). Morning after pill...don't think so. Last time i had that i was so poorly and decided i never wanted to go through that again, my only other option...the IUD! GREAT! Not happy about that at all...but it will sort me out, plus no more condom worries. While i was there..i was swabbed, again! Seriously, do i look like some dirty ho? I was only done about 4 months ago.

{actually, as i sit and type this i am feeling more and more ill. headache, runny nose...fabulous}

What else?

I am going to do a talk for years 7,8,9 and 10 at my old secondary school about Eating disorders and body dysmorphia. This is hugely exciting for me. I cannot wait. I have a meeting with the head next Thursday to arrange a date etc.

Thats about it.
Hope everyone is okay.. :)

Comments

Nikki said…
Hi Sarah :)

I just wanted to say, re the morning after pill.. I had one when I was about 18 and I was pretty sick about an hour before I was meant to take the 2nd one (I HATE being sick, so I didn't take the next one)..
Then I had one about 6 yrs ago I think, I was assured it was a different, newer product.. anyway, no sickness and I survived, so I'm sure, like she said that its changed over the years :)

I had a copper coil at the last mishap (I hate condoms too!), and I had really heavy periods on it, plus I ended up getting pg with this.. I wasn't informed that it would need checking at 6 wks, so maybe this was a factor in it? Anyway, not to worry you but I felt I should say something (alhough will probably regret it after submitting!)

Hope all is well with you now :)
Sarah♥ said…
Thanks Nikki.

I finally after a lot of discussion decided to take the M.A.P. I took it about an hour ago...

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...