Thursday.

Big thumbs up to Levonelle 1500. I had NO side effects, not one...not a single twinge until exactly 12 hours after i took it where i started to get excruciating stomach cramps, i remember labour feeling very similar. I was doubled over in pain for an hour, then it stopped... then it started again... then it stopped... then it started AGAIN - you get the picture? Still no bleed, but that is not uncommon...so i am just waiting. I felt super nauseous yesterday and this morning especially, but thankfully nothing more now than some period pains.

Thank goodness that is over.

Good news also...my face, is finally healing.........BUT.......i have a very large scar on my nose. Thumbs down.

Comments

coffeecup said…
Hi gorgeous lovely lady. You've been exceptionally brave throughout this situation. High fives to you! :-)

Must be horrible having to take a pill then not know what it's gonna do. I don't like the sound of all that pain one bit. Huge well done for getting through.

Just delighted that your confidence is definitely back and wish you lots of love and luck for the talk you're going to do. If you can make a difference to just one of the kids then that's fantastic, and going to make you feel great too. Fabulous you!!!
Nikki said…
Hi :)

Im glad the pill didn't make you sick, thats a big plus right! Not so good about the pain though, I dont remember much pain tbh when I took it.. maybe I slept through some, I dunno.. I dont remember what I did 4 days ago let alone 4 yrs, but Im sure it was ok. Those old pills (2 instead of one) were vile though, I def remember that.. prob cos I was sick!

You did really well though, I know how hard is is taking stuff, I worry over taking max strength flu stuff (had a nasty episode with a Lemsip of all things!), so well done to you :)

Im sure your scar will tone down a bit in time. I have some scars on my neck from shingles (had it twice in that spot and once on my back), those are settling down a bit.
Ppl swear by Bio-oil for scars, maybe give that a go? Apparently the cheaper version in poundland has virtually the same ingredients so who knows, it might work as well?!

:)
em said…
glad your better, and didnt experience to much trauma. seriously taking pills can be frightening especially when you dont know the side-effects and if you will tolerate the pill. well done.xxx
So glad the pill didnt make you sick and you are over that ordeal. Well done!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...