WHEN SARAH MET.....

...Ruby Wax!!!!!!

I've had the most unbelievable day. I was interviewed again by Ruby Wax, but this time at my mothers house. It's a follow up to my last interview that took place over Skype back in February...kind of a...."What happened next".

She was very down to earth, held my hand all the time...made me feel comfortable. We went out to the park first of all near my mothers house and then we took it to a park in town where i had to see how far i could go. To get into the park itself was a fair distance from the flipping car, so i was well out of my comfort zone before we even started. I did start getting anxious at one point, but it was controlable.

Had a bloody marvelous day....boyfriend was there with me....all was good :)


...AND....do you you want to know the BEST bit?
I have PAUL MCKENNA'S number in one hand...and Rubys in the other :) :) :)

Comments

coffeecup said…
Bloody Hell! Flippin amazing day! What can I say? I was thinking about you today wondering what you were upto, and did not expect this!! WOWEE!!!

GOBSMACKED! :-) :-)

OH PS. Don't forget to tell your new friend Paul McKenna about your old friend Steph (winks!);-)

Go girl go!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXX

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...