Busy week..

Apart from today, where i am trying my hardest to do stuff. So far, i've been on the phone, a lot, done 35 minutes of exercises (thumbs up), had friend round for coffee (thumbs up), bleached my bathroom (thumbs up), painted the bath panel (thumbs up) - and now, i have to start cleaning (thumbs down!).

Tomorrow i have my brain/spine MRI scan. Not bothered. Also got someone coming round to quote me on a new wardrobe. I have a big wasted alcove space in my bedroom and a 'sliderobe' would be fantastic in there!!!!
Wednesday - Doing usual Wednesday things.
Thursday - 11am Colposcopy, followed by 3pm knee follow up.
Friday - NOTHING!

So that's it, for now... :)

Comments

em said…
good luck with the med appointments. xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...