MRI SCAN!

That was fun.

Head in cage. Ear plugs in (NO music). 45 minutes of laying still - for someone who can't stop moving, that was a challenge in itself!!!

Roughly 30 minutes in my mouth was dry, i had to have a drink. I pressed the "emergency" button and they were straight in there, like a shot. I had a sip of my drink and laid back down - away we went for the rest of the scan.

Bottom line is - I DID IT! I have cancelled SO many brain scans over the years, in fact, once i got there, laid on the bed, head in cage and i was only slid in a bit, just couldn't cope with it.

I think mentally improvements ARE happening. Slooooooowly, but still - who cares, right? Something IS better than nothing.

Cannot wait for tomorrows colpscopy now... whoop! It's does mean (much to my disappointment), i have a 3 hour wait between hospital appointments, so a little bit of retail therapy will have to happen! Such a shame..... ;)

Comments

coffeecup said…
Proud of you Sarah! Well done Lovely, that must have been quite a test for you. Hey, you've been coming along in leaps and bounds lately. Your progress is amazing.

Good luck with the coloscopy tomorrow. Urgh, not fun I know. Still, no different to a smear really, and I'll be thinking of you as I'm going for one tomorrow too. Crapper! Scared!

Oh PS. If you do make your blog private, can I still read or do I have to mail to your waiting list?

:) good vibes and happy thoughts xx
Sarah♥ said…
Oh honey...we're colposcopy twins!!! Good luck with yours too.

If you could just email my beingsarahc@aol.com email, so i can send you an invite :)

xxx
Amy said…
Yay you! And best of luck for your colposcopy! I just know you're going to be fine!!!
Flipper said…
yay, well done :) good luck with your other tests xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...