My love/hate relationship with "Summer"

I love the Summer but i also HATE the Summer.

I love it because it's (obviously) hot.... I love being able to have doors and windows open, i LOVE doing my garden and i love sitting outside in the evening round friends houses....

BUT....

I hate it too.

I hate seeing females walking around in their skimpy shorts, with their perfect legs out, minus cellulite. I hate seeing females with their low cut tops and their tits bouncing all over the place, i hate knowing that all that i hate excites my fella.

I hate being me. I hate having scars all over my chest so everything i wear has to come to collar bone height. I hate having to wear LONG shorts to cover my vile cellulite ridden legs. I hate being flat chested. I hate having all the scars on my face. I hate being ugly. I fucking HATE being me.

Roll on winter i say.....

I feel really depressed.

Comments

lotte said…
Hugs Hun...Not much to say cos Im in a depressed state too....BUT you are not ugly....Id die to ave legs like urs and ur waist is tiny...and Tits well I have a love hate relationship with them and I have a pair (all be it fake)

Scars.....mine are all over my arms...not much hiding there, and at the top of my thighs

Cellulite - YEP Ive got that to

Face - Give me a brown paper bag with 2 eye holes cut out!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL REMEMBER THAT x x x x x x
Amy said…
Hun, we ALL have body issues (well most of us anyway). I hate the fact that my anti anxiety drugs are putting weight on me, I hate my scarred up belly with the little pooch from having twins, I hate the red scars all over my legs from who knows what.

You have an awesome waist, you have fantastic legs and to be honest....I'd kill to have less boobage. I've had small one's (size A's-just) and I LOVED them, now I'm sporting C's (thanks kids) and they're the most annoying thing I own!!! If I could share some with you I'd be cheering!!

Try to look at the good things about you...you have great legs like I said, amazing waist, the best smile I've seen in a long time, your hair....well...I'm jealous! And you're pretty as heck. ((((hugs))))

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...