Want to talk about, my boyfriend.

The progress i have made over the last few months is all down to him and the way he accepts me TOTALLY, NO PRESSURE!! My illness, agoraphobia, panic attacks - none of it is a problem. He doesn't like to hear me hating on myself, saying how disgusting i am, when he loves me like he does, quite literally warts 'n' all!!!

When i first got with him, i couldn't even get down to the shop which is like 2 minutes in the car, if that. I couldn't go round the big roundabout near me, which is even closer. I couldn't get to his straight away. That took 8 weeks+ and even then it was touch and go for a while.

Now, i am panic free getting to his. I can go to the supermarket with him. I can walk into town from his, i DO still struggle walking any distances with him, but it'll come. As you know, HE took me to the hospital for my operation, i've been to his mothers, i went to the theater, stayed away for the weekend in a hotel, been to the cinema, Salsa dancing, the food fayre, picnic, bowling and yesterday to the garden centre, It's all amazing stuff. I am beaming with happiness. Most of that has happened in the last 3 months...

Get this - THIS Saturday, we're going CAMPING! CAMPING!????? LOL - How funny? I am so excited. Just spending time with him is fabulous. I love him dearly. He is wonderful, i am blessed to have him in my life....

Comments

Love is great isn't it♥ Sounds like your boyfriend is a really top bloke. Have a great time camping:)
Shelly said…
awesome!! have fun!
em said…
good luck with the camping, you got the right weather for it. xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...