Has..

..hell just frozen over, pigs flying in the air....? Holy moly. I am gobsmacked, speechless and flabbergasted.

What has happened?

Just chatting to my (absent) father. He wanted to ask me (9 weeks late) how my knee was. Further on in the conversation, he asks about Stinky, i say he's fine and that he just had two days at his new senior school. Then, out of the blue, my father says... "CAN I BUY HIS UNIFORM?" WTF? Little does he know that altogether (not including new coat/bag/and pencil case stuff), it is going to be about £230. There is a VERY strict uniform ruling at this school and are many compulsory items that the children have to have, including black socks. I've sent him a list including the prices as from the uniform shop so he knows i'm not taking the piss. My father has never done anything like this for me - ever!

Anyway, back to Stinkys school. They are very tough. I like it. They have point system there. So if the children look scruffy, have no tie/blazer, forget other things like PE kit, calculator they get their little cards signed and if they get 6 signatures then they have a detention...and the punishment gets worse if things are forgotten a lot...but they do have good behaviour insentives too.

This school 10 years ago was a complete and utter shit hole and when i moved in here i said there was NO way in the world Stink was going there...however, in the last 5 years ofsted have named the school as one of the best improved schools, so yay!

All good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...