SO VERY EXCITED!

I'm having my bedroom redecorated at the end of July! I am SO happy.

I decorated it 5 years ago, when i had a friend stay over from America, and it's not been touched since.

I have one of those 'stupid' red feature walls, which looks lovely, but too dark for this small room and cream carpet, which i have fucked up. Sooo...i am having my "sliderobe" fitted into the alcove, new wood flooring and he's painting it for me too.

All i need to do is buy a chest of drawers, 2 new bed side tables and a bedstead.

I know i am going to go (or hoping to go) high white gloss furniture and maybe a pewter bedstead, either that or just white. Walls are going to be white apart from one, which i am yet to decide between pale pink, pale green, a pale grey, OR - if you have any ideas of a feature wall colour in a very small space - let me know :)

I want it to be very bright in here with the duvet cover/runner to make up with the lack of colour elsewhere.

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...