Copied and pasted...

..because i like these things.. ;)

•01 My earliest memory is ... Being in a very steamy hospital room at a very young age with whooping cough.

•02 My school report usually said ... ... Talks too much, can't concentrate.

•03 When I was a child I wanted to work for ... ... I wanted to be a nurse.

•04 My worst job ever was ... ... Ripping masking tape off pieces of wood that had been glued together. I did it for ONE day.

•05 My first romance ... ... Alan B. My next door neighbour.

•06 My most treasured possession is ... ... I love everything i own. Obviously my emerald cut 1.5ct diamond ring would be high up there... ;)

•07 My mother always told me ... ... Wipe yourself when you pee, in case you get knocked over.

•08 I've never been any good at ... ... Dancing/singing...

•09 If my life were made into a movie I'd be played by ...... There is no one like me. Short/flat tits/ugly...

•10 I wish I had ... ... a mum and dad who lived together.

•11 I wish I hadn't ... ... Let my ex husband shaft me, in every way.

•12 My guiltiest pleasure is ... ... Blue Cheese

•13 My best trait is ... ...Giving.

•14 My worst trait is ... ... The use of my terrible language, especially in front of my poor mother.

•15 The book that changed my life was ... ... No book has changed my life...

•16 It's not fashionable but I love ... ... Staying in....

•17 If I could live anywhere I'd choose ... ... A nice house, near the sea

•18 I'm happiest when ...... I can go out - and not feel ill.

•19 My #1 all-time celebrity crush is ... ...There are so many! Grayson from Couger town or Bradly Cooper are quite dishy at the moment, of ALL time - can't say.

•20 My #1 all-time favourite movie is ... ... Anything rom-com. Again too many to choose.

•21 I really dislike ... ... Putting on weight.

•22 I often wonder ... ... What would my life have turned out like if i hadn't fallen pregnant. Not that for a second i regret getting pregnant, just curious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...