2 x OOTD - You lucky people!


Okay - so here i am wearing a Zara denim jacket, white long sleeved t-shirt top from Next. Brown leather belt (circa 1970), grey combats from Topshop, tan Wrangler boots (that have also been ruined from my working days at the pub). My scarf is from River Island....of course R.I had to appear in my outfit somewhere!!



I've got on my OLD blue hoodie from H & M, i forgot i had this one. White t-shirt with star pattern from TopShop under hoodie. Brown belt (as before). River Island jeans (forgot i had these ones too, i am terrible!!!) and my light grey Converse shoes. Love them!

Comments

em said…
love you r.i scarf, and i think you know my thoughts on the scrummie grey shoes!x
Flipper said…
i want to look like you!!!!!!!! xx
Sarah♥ said…
Thanks Em, i knew you'd appreciate my shoes... :)

Flipper, i don't think you would. xxx
vinny said…
YOU LOOK LOVELY IN BOTH OF THEM,I LOVE THE SCARF TOO ;0)
YOU SHOULD WEAR MORE SKIRT OR DRESSES WITH A FIGURE LIKE URS,MAKE THE MOST OF IT U WOULD LOOK AMAZING X♥X

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...