How do i feel?

...about the same as i did around the 3 - 5 year mark into my marriage, which saddens me.

What i am doing in THIS relationship, it's not right. I KNOW it's wrong. I KNOW it's going no where. I KNOW all this.....but yet again, i am in the same situation where i am in love, but i am scared.

There is SO much more to his life, for him to do and i just can't do it. I am too sick. I am so unwell with my fears at the moment, i'm not good for anything, especially remaining in a relationship that has no future. I don't feel secure and most agoraphobic/fear/anxiety sufferers will know that security is very important, and i don't/will not have that.

I'm so unhappy - unbelievably panicky...and basically shitting myself for what my NON future holds.

I am beginning to believe that i am one of those girls, who just picks fellas who don't really like me..., or don't want to commit...excellent!

Comments

vinny said…
yes iused to think the same about fella's years back but then i did find the right one thank the lord,ur fella sounds perfect only for the fact he doesn't want commitment which must hurt but then he did say about moving in to his a while back didnt he.
so sorry ur feeling like this,wish i could help,hate days like this when u just wanna cry all day and stay in bed,what medication are you on for your anxiety sarah anything? ive tried everything but nothing ever worked,at the mo i'm on diazipam and yep even while i'm pregnant ;0( not good at all as don't want to be but dunno how else to cope but the dr says as long as i dont take too many of them,tried everything else and they are all crap xxxxxxxxxx♥
Sarah♥ said…
These days are getting more and more frequent. :(
lotte said…
Hugs to you Sarah......you have come so far, and I know you feel feel like he does not "Really" like you but look at how patient he has been with you....he would not do that if he didn't love you.

Yes you are having a bad time at the moment....BUT you need to be gentle with yourself and kind to yourself because YOU DO deserve good things, you deserve to be happy and to be loved.

Take care beautiful
x x x x x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...