A week without blogging...

Flipping heck, i am losing my blogging touch - to be honest, i can't be arsed....nothing really to say, however, i will spill it now because i have nothing better to do with my Sunday afternoon.

I've had 5 weeks of hypnotherapy and in those 5 weeks i have not felt as shit as i have done this last 2-3 weeks for bloody ages. So IS IT WORKING? Who the heck knows? I've barely left the house. I have been super depressed. And what makes it worse, is that i am PAYING to get better. The irony!

My last session was called 'Parts therapy', you should Google it rather than me trying to explain the concept. But i can say it was really interesting. Did i feel better after my session? Of course i didn't, i felt terrible.....like i wanted to self harm (but didn't).

Today i have left the house. Can i hear a "Woo hoo"? Me and the BF went round his, then over to his friends for a cuppa, then onto our normal stop in Sainsburys....back to mine.....then to McD's for him to get breakie and after that we were meant to go to the cinema to watch the film Paul, but the couple who we were going with, their son wasn't 15 so we ended up bowling and having a few games of pool, which was enjoyable enough. Fact is...i didn't panic, or even feel like panicking. My stomach was misbehaving a little, but i dealt with that.... :)

I'm hoping tomorrow, i will feel even better. It does appear after every session i do have a couple of really crappy days.... I have no idea why.

My boy is back to school tomorrow. (Insert sad sad face). I have loved having him at home.

Here's something funny. The Sleeptalk app on the iPhone, basically records you talking in your sleep....have a little listen to the bullshit that comes out of my mouth whilst being asleep. There's A LOT of insecurity (within my relationship) there.... My subconscious must love bedtime ;) Tell me what you think...

CLICK HERE FOR ME SLEEPTALKING!!!!!

N.B Number 1 - 8 is the same dream, it's best to listen to them from 8 - 1, the dream would make more sense (i guess........!!!!).

Comments

vinny said…
omg just had a listen to ur night things b4 how mad,do you talk every night like that? you sounded really scared and upset on the crying one and very insecure on some of the others that i could make out,ive woken up crying like that before though its mad isnt it,i mainly grind my teeth in bed and have done since a kid lol xxx♥xxx
vinny said…
omg just had a listen to ur night things b4 how mad,do you talk every night like that? you sounded really scared and upset on the crying one and very insecure on some of the others that i could make out,ive woken up crying like that before though its mad isnt it,i mainly grind my teeth in bed and have done since a kid lol xxx♥xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Hope you and your plus one is okay :)

Most nights i talk like that, last night rather surprisingly i didn't.

I woke up with real tears the other night, i was distraught. I am obviously very worried about being left...dumped....whatever.

However..i use to have the same kind of dreams when i was married to my arsehole ex and he DID end up leaving me... ;)

x
vinny said…
i'm fine thanks sweetie,got a midwife appoint today for my 16 week check.
and yes its probably a mixture of your childhood too i would have thought,well everything really and i think if u suffer from anxiety you tend to think more before bed and worry about the slightest things,i don't have an iphone but thats a great app did u pay for it?me and my fella sleep in seperate beds now anyway and have done for ages as hesuffers from a condition called restless leg which makes him jump andsort of rock in his sleep which drived me bonkers,his dad is coming down soon so will have to put up with it for a few nights while his dad has spare bed lol,grrr crap sleeping on ya own,he hashospital this month to see bout it xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...