Lies. I HATE LIARS!

I just feel crap today. It feels like i have the weight of the world on my shoulders.

Yesterday, i caught out my boyfriend. He had lied to me about something SO stupid....but when he realised that i knew what he said was a lie, he went...a little....mental. Fact is - HE FELT STUPID that i'd realised that he had lied to me! Who's fault is that? Not mine.

So, in my head i am thinking "If he lied to me about that, what the fuck else does he lie about?"

I trust(ed) this man....but....there are TWO things i asked for out of our relationship, right from the beginning, and that was HONESTLY and FIDELITY.

Now what?

I am NOT being lied to, i'd rather him lie about a BIG thing rather than something so fucking stupid..... I won't discuss this with him, because he'll get all defensive and it'll will only end up bad.

Fed up. Pissed off. Hurt. Annoyed.

Comments

Nikki said…
Si is the same.. He also chooses not to tell me stuff, both with the same 'Im worried I will upset you' excuse. Errr, yeah, it does upset me, not the actual thing just you chosing not to tell me and/or cover it up!

That makes me question 'what else aren't you telling me' too.

I wonder whether he does it because he wants an easy life, or whether he is that daft!
I also like how I end up feeling like the bunny boiler, when I just think it could all have been avoided with a few simple truths.
Ive been lied to so much in the past that I cant stand any lies now, not even small ones.

Try and tell him how you feel x
vinny said…
oh i hate liars too and i wonder why he lied if it was only something small? was it not to hurt your feelings kinda lie that you could forgive or not? if not then i would just say how you can't trust him if he lies to you like this,you have been hurt in the past so don't need this in ur life again,so sorry hunny xx♥xx
Sarah♥ said…
Nikki. He's not worried he'd upset me, he's worried about what i think about it...the reason he lied... :(

x
Sarah♥ said…
Vinny...Oh yeah, it's not a grudge holding matter, i forgive him!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...