BBC - AGORAPHOBIA!!!

Comments

Nikki said…
I was just thinking about that Ruby Wax thing just the other day.. I was going to ask you about it, if there were any follow ups etc..
But wow, Id be loving it too!

(completely OT, but your boobs look huge here.. and you say you have none!??) x
Sarah♥ said…
I wish there was a follow up because i've improved so much since the video was recorded.

As for my boobs.....GOOD, VERY VERY GOOD BRA! Padding my lovely. Loads of padding. :)
Sarah♥ said…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38zXnVikXck&feature=feedu

If you look there....i am (shhhh...not wearing a bra)...and i am Miss Pancake! ;)
Nikki said…
Some women look good with small boobs though.. Like you, you look slim/athletic/lean. As opposed to me slim/need to eat a burger!
My boobs have shrunk, to Im guessing.. about a 30 A, theyre no longer a 32b and they drown in there now, so the flatness just adds to the ewww factor of my build!

The One bra at George is pretty good though! :)
Sarah♥ said…
Clothes are deceptive! I'm defo not lean...lol, but thank you xxx

PRIMARK BRA'S. They have airbags in them for like £6...if that. Amazing and make you look like you have boobies.

I WISH i was an A cup... xx
vinny said…
yes ur boobs do look good but i think i said that the other day but did not want u to think i was some sort of creep ha ha ;0)
and wow yes ive just typed it in on the bbc and there you are
well done sarah that is ace that you are helping people all over the world big hugs xxx♥xxx♥xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...