Time flies.

I have been divorced a year. A YEAR. How time flies.

I thought i'd check on MY DIVORCE DIARY BLOG to see if any comments had been left and reading through i noticed that yes in fact, my divorce was final 27.1.10. How could i forget?

However, skimming over old posts, i'm crying. CRYING FOR WHAT? Goodness knows. Crying because i lost a really good man? Crying because he was so nice to me? Crying because no one would ever treat me as well as he did? Fuck knows. But i'm crying.

I was crazy in love with him. Am i still in love with him? Doubtful. But it still hurts to know i was abandoned like i was.

It's crap.

Comments

lotte said…
No one wants to be hurt, abandoned and treat like shit...you and I both know that.....BUT Im sure there were some good times (however few) and thats what hurts, that someone you can love so much can treat you like such shit. Maybe you're sad for letting it go on for so long, the years that passed, were you deserved better.

It's ok to cry....it hurts and yes it's crap BUT sometimes I good cry makes a big difference :)

Much love hun x x
Nikki said…
I agree with Charlotte. Plus I'm sure when you got married you didn't expect things to turn out the way they did, it was probably the furthest thing on your mind.
And when you love someone so much, imagine spending the rest of your life with this person, then they treat you like crap and/or fall out of love with you it is heartbreaking

((hugs))

x.
vinny said…
No i dont think ur still in love with him i just think your really upset and angry for the way he treated you and rightly so and probably dont understand why the man you loves in the whole world did this to you,it will take time to get over its bound to hun as you did love him x♥x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...