Wowzers...

After yesterdays session, my therapist also told me to grab a copy of the book "The Secret" which LUCKILY i already had upstairs in my bedroom. I did try and read it when i first got it and didn't seem to get very far. I started reading it last night at 11pm and i have just finished it - and OH MY GOODNESS, what an amazing book. Usually me and books like that don't gel, i'm more of a 'easy reading' type of person, but honestly this sucked me right in. Everything that i read in it, i just got.

Basically i can sum it up quite nicely, and very easily. You attract, like for like. So for example, if you thinking bad things about someone despite whether or not they've been disrespectful to you, you'll get more of that kind of negativity back. If you worry about bills, then needless to say, you'll attract more. You have to behave in a way like you have an abundance of money/good health/happiness - and then, YOU WILL GET IT!

Sounds too good to be true? Well, i can say 100% that my mood has lifted from the gutter to somewhere which i would imagine is a normal level.

If you're in a funk, i would recommend borrowing this book from a library - just give it a go and see how you feel....

Sending love and positive thoughts to you ALL!

Comments

Nikki said…
Hey :)

Ive looked at that book, a while ago though.. Im like you, into light reading so Ive not bothered. I think I ended up getting the DVD instead, watched about 10 mins and thought 'what are they on about' then lost it somewhere! I wished Id given it a go, after your post I might have a look for the book again!
Glad its cheered you up anyway :)
Sarah♥ said…
Oh goodness, the DVD was too much for me too, reading it was so much easier to take in, all falls into place really. Give it another go ;)

x
vinny said…
oh thats great news hun,mmmm me and reading don't gel either i'm more of a magazine or horoscope type of person,saying that i am reading pregnancy for dummies at the mo lol but yes it all sounds very true what you said ;0) xx
Sarah♥ said…
Doesn't it sound right?

x
vinny said…
yes it all sounds very true,i'm a glass half empty girl and always have been,always looking on the crap side of everything but my fella is always glass half full and he can look on the bright side of everything even if we have huge bills to pay he says don't worry we can sort something out lol but i worry for worryings sake xx
Sarah♥ said…
So Miss Vinny, from now on, i insist you change those thoughts :)

x
vinny said…
yes i should really try but only if you do too then its fair lol,gonna try looking on the glass half full side but you need to about ur appearance ♥♥♥

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...