Strange!!!!

So todays therapy session was all to do with trying to get rid of the things that have hurt me in the past...ie. My dad leaving, granny dying, bullying....you know the stuff. Basically i was put into deep relaxation and all those bad things i had to visualise as pages of a book. When talking about my dad leaving, i had to see that on a page of a book, gradually fading to nothing, then ripping out the page and screwing it up into a ball and putting in a paper bag. I did this for each thing that bothered me from my past..... Then i was told to open a cupboard and in that cupboard was a shoot, that lead down to an incinerator, i then threw the bag with all the badness in, down the shoot to be burnt. Gone. Badness is no more......????

So tonight just now, i am lying in bed, it's nearly 11pm and the thought of the bullies popped into my head, and instead of the usual bright vivid colours that i normally see when thinking about that time of my life, i saw it all blurry, couldn't really make any sense of it, plus with NO emotional attachment. Then i deliberately thought about my grandmother, and exactly the same happened again, blurry images and that intense sadness that normally goes along with that thought, wasn't any where near a bad. Now, i WILL NEVER EVER forget that night, for as long as i live....but.....to be able to think about it without seeing it as if it was happening right now and without bursting into tears 25 years on....that would be amazing.

So far - so good.

I LOVE HYPNOTHERAPY!

Comments

vinny said…
wow thats ace so it does work upto now then,is it very expensive? i guess it is,wish the did it for free on the nhs that would be good ;0)
so glad something is working for you finally,you should try asking them to now do the same for your body/looks issues to see if you can see yourself as lovely instead of ugly
hugs always love vin xxxx♥♥

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...