Fabulous Sunday!

Up super early this morning. My boyfriend and i went for a LONG walk around the park. Flipping heck it was freezing cold. Windy too. I do love him, he pushes me every time and i do it. He kept saying, just a little further, or, go to that bench...and instead of saying a flat out no, i had a little tantrum and carried on, SO glad i did!!!

Then we had lunch out, me, eating lunch out.... can't believe i am writing this stuff. Doesn't seem to be possible. I drove home and now we're back, ready for a relaxing night!

Comments

Flipper said…
woop :) so glad you've had such a good day!!!! xx
vinny said…
thats brill sarah i wish i could go out for dinner,saying that i wish i could sit around the table at home and have dinner in front of my fella ;0( i'm such a dick xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...