Fed the fuck up...

I feel like hell and have done for so long now.

It feels like my entire body hurts, shoulders, ribs, back, head, wrists, knees, legs... everything hurts... Now. One good thing is that all my blood tests are fine, so that's a positive thing... BUT... the horrendous constant fatigue, combined with all the pains is making me not want to move, anywhere cause when i do move, i hurt. My brain is in a constant fog, not to mention my skin, fuck me, how itchy am i??? It's like my skin is crawling 24/7.

Bored of it now....

In other news........

My boy, my angel, the love of my life, my WHOLE life, had his brace fitted yesterday, he's in a whole world of pain too. Can't eat anything.. Soup is on the menu right now.

Tomorrow, i have got the blind fitting man coming round. He's quoted me £24 for new drops for my downstairs blinds, which is excellent, and he's going to price me up for the boys bedroom, for Venetian blinds.. Cheapest ones possible :) and after he's been it's off to get the BF his Christmas presents... Then i am DONE!

One last thing...We're getting a new addition to our extended family.... My sister is getting a Lhasa/Jack puppy..... A new 'friend' for Bluebell and i will be it's adoptive mother, since i am looking after it on Boxing Day...and when she goes away for nights/her 3 weeks holiday.... etc.... VERY EXCITED! :)

Comments

vinny said…
sounds what i think i have which i'm gonna mention to my dr but then again i always diognose myself before they do and more times than not i'm right,i think on top of everything else ive got chronic fatigue syndrome/me and think it has gone undiognosed for years cos i'm always sleepy no energy and even when i do sleep i don't feel any better,ive just had blood tests for arthritis and it came back veryvery low on vitamin d the sunshine drug which people who don't go out much do get,which is also linked to cfs,have you been tested for this as in genral they never test for this even when you have a full blood test but they did cos my bones/joints are always in agony and good job they did as they have put me on tablets,my iron also low and having another test for that mon,ahhgg remember having a brace in my teens not nice but they look a lot better these days as both my nieces have them xxxxx
em said…
your son is brave, hoping in a few days the pain will ease for him.

perhaps have a look up of m.e. its not nice to have, yet knowing what your up against would help. 40 per cent of m.e paitents have p.o.t.s. check your pulse from sitting to standing, if it jumps 30 beats or is above 120 beats your autonomic system could be faulty. take extra care and rest up. x
Sarah♥ said…
Thanks ladies...

What i know is that i am sitting here after being out for just a few hours and i am totally exhausted. My legs are aching so bad, even my fingers hurt....

..and now i have to wrap MORE presents.... Ugh!

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...