FUCK.IT.ALL.

My BF has just walked out on me after a conversation about Christmas.  I am so fucking depressed, is it any wonder i am not looking forward to it?  I have NOTHING in my life that i am looking forward to.  Every-single-day is a constant battle with pains/depression/agoraphobia/panic/self loathing.... etc, etc.  My mother had the biggest go at me today telling me i look 'Hideous' which i love.... I am fed the fuck up with everything.

...and i self harmed.  Have no other way to express my emotions.  I am fucked.  Proper fucked in the head.

Comments

Miss F said…
you are NOT fucked in the head, i feel exactly the same! i am spending xmas in my bedroom by myself while Mr F works :-( I am not looking forward to it, i just keep seeing all the things i am missing out on, and i think its fair enough we get fed up, its fucking exhausting dealing with this each and every day of our lives, and i think we are entilitled to get worn out,fed up and frustrated at it.
Big hugs sent your way, gorgeous girlxxx you are stonger than you think
Miss F said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny said…
You help people with your Blogs and Vlogs, Sarah. Just knowing there are other people that suffer with this stuff has real value to a lot of us.

I had the worst panic attack of my life in November, and when I googled this stuff I found your work to be helpful, fun and inspiring.

Don't give up. Do it for Billy Bonkers, he'd want you to hang in there!

From my heart to yours, I give all the support and encouragement I have.
Anonymous said…
Do not hurt yourself. Your son needs you and you are a good person. You need help though and probably a better boyfriend. Easier said than done, I know.

Please try to think positively. All the good stuff in your life. Your son, your mother who loves you despite her outbursts. She would be heartbroken if you did serious damage.

Hey girl, you're pretty,you have a wonderful son,you are very slender, and have food this Christmas, which you can probably eat and not get fat. Some people would kill for that.

Bless. Take care of yourself because you are important too.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...