Billy is back with me...

..It's just so bloody hard. All i can think about is her.

Went to get her and they showed me to the room where they had her wrapped in a little towel, i broke down and had to the get boyfriend to come in and save me... I had her laying on my lap on the way home, i was stroking her.... telling her again that i loved her...

Got her back to my house and placed her on the work surface while my boyfriend dug a hole. I HAD to see her one more time so i uncovered her to reveal the most peaceful looking animal.. Just like she was snoozing... Her fur was horrible though. Combined with the fact that she'd been gone for 4 days and also the cancer does effect the quality of it... she looked rough.... but still, i sat and stroked her the entire time the bf was digging... I gave her a final kiss on the head, wrapped her up and placed her genitally in her grave.. Placed a little red carnation on top of her... and said 'goodbye'.....

She's gone now....
R.I.P Billy Bonkers.... I love you.....

Comments

WillowKat11 said…
I'm so sorry to hear these last updates, RIP sweet Billy :(. I'm glad she got to come home to you so you could say your goodbyes, i'm sure she knows how much she was loved. Losing a pet is so very hard. Stay stong x
Sarah♥ said…
Can't believe how hard this is........
She's home with me now, safe where i know where she is....

Thank you..

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...