Got myself into a right pickle...

A few weeks ago i blogged about getting my house redecorated...

Well, i *think* i told the guy that i wanted it done, that was before i had to spend £xxxx on getting Billy fixed... and then put to sleep... so i forked out A LOT. Anyhoo, i decided that i couldn't afford to get the house done.. however, i forgot to tell him, during the sadness that was Billy's passing... :(

He called yesterday and said that he needed to come round to measure up etc, and i said that i could not longer afford it. He said "I hope you can because i've ordered all your flooring in...." Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! WTF?

So, i'm fucked. Yes. Fucked. I don't have the cash... anywhere now. I'm having to blag from my mother to change my Christmas present (the Michael Kors watch) into paint and furnishings for my house. I am going to have to try my hardest to 'shabby chic' my old furniture in the front room instead of purchasing new.... oh the joys, and in my boys room, just paint his existing furniture white... i mean, i am pretty good when it comes to pulling it out of the bag. BUT... I still need to buy new carpet - which hopefully i will be able to get cheap and since my carpet hasn't been down long, i will be able to retain the underlay, saving some pennies....

I am frantic with worry here, but an agreement, is an agreement. I am stupid, i forgot to tell him.... :(

Comments

vinny said…
if you have not signed anything then its not a contract or agreement,alough you would feel bad it's not your fault,mmmm can;t see he has bought anything without measuring up first anyway and if he did then it's his own fault really unless you did sign something as then it would be different,i would just tell the truth and say sorry xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...