Business as usual....

After my stupidness on Saturday i REFUSED to let it get to me. I don't know how often that attitude will work, but it did this time around.

Got up early, straight round to my boyfriends and we blitzed his house. Cleaned top to bottom. My nails are now regretting it, but these are the things you do for love.

When we'd finished we went and visited his friend and although i wasn't feeling 100% i MADE myself do it, hoping and praying that a panic attack wasn't going to happen. All was fine though. Back to my boyfriends to get washing out/feed his cat, then back to mine for the night, or so i thought. I got a call from my son's friends' mum who has taken him to London for the day today and said it would be better for Stink to stay there the night, so fair enough, he stayed, which allowed me to go and spend the night round my boyfriends, which was lovely.

Comments

Drew said…
Outstanding, Sarah! That is exactly what has to be done to continue to improve, and you did it perfectly. I'm really, really happy to hear this.

Keep at it, woman. You're starting to look dangerously normal at this point. ;-)
Sarah♥ said…
BLESS YOU DREW!!!

Normal? ME? Not likely. I was never that even before i got sick.

I'm a little concerned about our Bank Holiday events but i will v/blog about that tomorrow :)

xxx
Lisa x said…
I agree with Drew, that's exactly what you needed to do. And by doing it you've proved how far you've come and how much stronger you are! x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...