I hate ME on days like today.

We had it all planned out yesterday what we were going to do. I managed an hour. My bad head is spinning, so dizzy it's untrue. I feel like when i walk the ground is coming up to meet me. Bloody horrible. I've taken medication but to now, no different, in fact, i am beginning to feel really nauseaous.

I feel like the worlds worst girlfriend. It's a big fail for today. I look and feel like shit. The black circles under my eyes are terrible, i look like a heroin user. My skin has broken out, i'm tired and i wish i wasn't here.

So...i'm home alone while my boyfriend and son have gone out. I did treat them both to a full English breakie this morning though...

...however....I hate myself. I hate myself for feeling ill, for being ill, for having no control over this stupid illness.

Comments

Shelly said…
damn. I hope you feel better soon. I am somewhat in shitty lace myself.

I guess we have to just have to hang in there.

xoxo
Sarah♥ said…
Hi...I hope you're okay hun. Xxx
em said…
dont take things out on yourself. you have an illness, you have no control over your body and what it does. the beginning of ehlers, i too experienced the floor moving when i walked, the dizziness, nausea. i tried some anti-nausea meds at first nothing seemed to work, so i stopped. now im on domperidone a cheap tablet(trust me to tolerate cheap!), which does the trick. hope you feel better soon. x
Sarah♥ said…
It's just another blow. If having agoraphobia isn't enough for my boyfriend to tolerate, another obstacle is thrown our way!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...