You'll know how easily i get confused so when my boyfriend came out with "I want to be with you forever. A band on your finger proves nothing. How many marriages end in divorce? If i love you, i love you completely WITHOUT having to sign a piece of useless paper and declare it infront of an audience. I tell everyone, all day every day how amazingly proud i am of you, how fantastic you've done in the last year, how you make me laugh constantly, how i love everything about you. I know you can't see it yourself Sarah, but trust me when i say, i adore you."

Hearing that made me realise that okay, i've had two failed marriages, so despite saying that bullshit line "Iil death do us part" - we all know how easy it is to get out of a marriage, and quite frankly, i would rather not be married again. I love that i see him


8.30 every morning without fail my boyfriend will call me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...