Now i know..

Firstly, this isn't going to become all about my "brain problem" but as i feel things, i am going to blog them, for my reference more than anything because my memory is shot, so writing it is the only way!

Last night i got really unbalanced, very quickly. It was like someone had just thrown me on a roundabout and spun me round and around. I could barely make it to the toilet without falling over. CRAWLING back into my bedroom i had to lay down for a good hour after taking my medication before i felt like i could get downstairs without falling.

This morning, i'm exhausted. I've got no energy what-so-ever. The left side of my face is feeling numb and my head hurts, a lot.

These are ALL symptoms i've had for a long time, but i've just ignored. Now i know there's a problem, it makes is *easier* to cope with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...