Bit of a laugh..

I watch an awful lot of make-up videos and they regularly do 'OOTD' (outfit of the day), so today, i thought as a little treat, i would show YOU lot my OOTD! So enjoy :)



Imagine, that picture above is a video...and my text below is how i would speak - on a video ;)

So today...my outfit of the day consists of...

An H & M woolly hat, it think it was £5.99. My glasses were from the opticians at £140, my vest top i believe was my mothers from the 70's and my PJ bottoms are GAP childrens at around £12...Make-up, none!!!!!! Hope you like my outfit of the day.

Comments

Lisa x said…
Haha!! Love this! Xx
Sarah♥ said…
I'm SO not fancy, with my bling and make-up...lolol.

Everyday is a dress down day :)

x
Lisa x said…
Same for me. I used to make the effort but can't be bothered anymore! Xx
coffeecup said…
Go girlfriend! You look HOT without make up! ♥
vinny said…
i always watch those vids too lol this one is cool u look dead nice,glasses suit u so much love the hat,love any vest top and pj's are my all time fave thing to wear,if i could get away with wearing them outside then i would lol x♥x
Flipper said…
you look lovely and a damn site better then I do trust me :) xx
Sarah♥ said…
Lisa...what is the point when you go no where? I can put a little makkie on if i go out, but daytimes are for me to feel as comfortable as possible and that does NOT include wearing skinny jeans and high heels...lol

x
Sarah♥ said…
Steph, Am i rocking those PJ's?

xx
Sarah♥ said…
Vinny...
I LOVE my PJ's so so much. I feel at peace and calm when i am wearing them. I too would go out in them if i could... That's bad though, isn't it!??? ...lol

x
Sarah♥ said…
Flipper... Oh dear...i look like hell. My face looks totally blotchy..and i have a huge spot on my head where i scrubbed it too hard with my exfoliating cloth!

I'm sure you look beautiful xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...