Wednesday..

I was asked last night to do one more shift at my old job as the other chick had called in sick and at such late notice they know i won't be going anywhere, so i got that call! It was super busy because it was OAP Christmas dinner day - but it went quickly and i had a lot of fun working with an old friend.

The day didn't start off great though. I got a text from my boyfriend asking me if i was awake, it was 7am, of course i am up!!! Unfortunately his ma had been taken to A & E with breathing problems after developing a cough at the weekend. He called me later on at work and said that she'd been admitted for at least the next 2 - 3 days until she starts responding to the IV antibiotics and steroids. She's having to be on nebuliser and oxygen...so it's not great. Bean visited her this evening and although still very sick, she was a lot better than she was this morning. Thank God.

Anyway, at work we were talking about all these people getting sick with flu and what with Beans mum in hospital, i got myself straight down to the nearest place that was doing the swine flu/flu vaccine and i had one myself. It cost me £10, but i would rather pay that than risk getting super ill. At the best of times, when i've had the flu i ALWAYS have such terrible chest infections, i can't risk it....fingers crossed, if i do catch anything, it might help me not be so ill. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE. Saying all that, my arm feels like i've been punched by a heavyweight boxer.

Tomorrow i am hoping to go and see my gorgeous friend and deliver her Christmas present, it's my last chance to see her before Christmas Day. Then tomorrow evening i am staying at my mums because CHRISTMAS EVE WE'RE UP AT 6AM TO GO TO SAINSBURYS!!!! Yes, 6am, and YES, it WILL be packed. Insanity i know, but it has to be done :)

After feeling ill the other night, luckily it didn't turn into anything, Stinky-Pants is still coughing up quite bad, so much so he threw up on my mums kitchen floor ealier... I've changed his medicine now to a stronger one, i'm hoping this helps him. He's back to being annoying, so he is definitely feeling better.

That's all for now, Sex and the City starts in a second ;)

Comments

vinny said…
oh soz about ur fella's mum thats really crappy over xmas and hope she gets better soon,i also hope ur son does too,yes i had a jab the other day and my arm felt like that for about 2-3 days like a bruise as if i'd been punched.its ok now though,feel dead sick now though,dunno if its a bug or what as my fella said he feels sick too and he also had the jab ;0(
hope u have a nice xmas eve love vinny xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...