Unbelievably down..

I hate snow.
I hate being on my own (because of the snow)
I hate that snow is effecting everything, including me going out
I hate that my son is ill
I hate that i am sitting here crying, again
I hate that it's nearly Christmas and i want it to all be over - NOW
I hate that i feel like shit
I hate that i have no interest in anything, including myself
I hate that i am exhausted, for no reason
I hate that i can't be arsed to move
I hate that i broke my frigging bucket this morning, so i can't wash the floor now
I hate that my boyfriend is at home and i am here
I hate that i still have pain in my gum from the stupid tooth exraction
I hate that i'm so bored i want to cry - some more

Dear God,
Please make my son well and me feel better...and get rid of this snow, please!
Thanks
Sarah x

Comments

em said…
hope you and your son feel better soon.x
Sarah♥ said…
Stinky is feeling a bit better (just as i wrote that he's running to the bathroom to cough up again!). His temperature has gone down which is a plus, but now i am concerned that come Christmas day, it'll be my turn!!!!

Hopefully i'll be able to get out for a bit tomorrow, fingers crossed.

x
coffeecup said…
Sending you lots of love and a great big hug beautiful. I know how it feels to be low too :(

The snow is a pain in the butt. Take consolation that it's not just you trapped bored at home this time, it's pretty much all of us, except those who are stuck at airports and in very long traffic queues.

I do hope Stinky gets better soon. Good news that his temperature is down.

xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Thanks sweetness ;)

Snow is a strange one for me. I HATE being trapped in, but i don't like going out either because you can't get anywhere faster than 20mph. So in my head, if i panic when i'm out, i can't get home...ugh! Stupid stupid brain!

I hope you're okay though lovely. Are you all ready for Christmas?

x
Flipper said…
I could have written most of that list too! :(

I really hope that your son and you both feel better soon and that the snow hurries up and melts! Hope it doesn't ruin your Christmas plans.

xxxxxxxx
Flipper said…
I could have written most of that list too! :(

I really hope that your son and you both feel better soon and that the
snow hurries up and melts! Hope it doesn't ruin your Christmas plans.

xxxxxxxx
vinny said…
hope ur son is better soon sarah and hope u don't catch whatever he has that would be crap ;0(
i pretty much hate the snow too,don't mind it once a year but when it comes back again and again it gets on my nerves,and pee's me off as we don't drive and all the busses will be cancelled etc and i walk like a little old granny lol as i always slip,its pretty clear here now though as rain melted it yesterday but still a bit icy,are u on antidepresants hun? just wondering,i used to be but nothing ever helped so i stopped taking them,tried so many over the years,just wondered if they would work for you to boost ur mood a little? {{{hugs}}} xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...