Happy face...

I'm very excited for this weekend.

Saturday morning, weather permitting, i am off to change a few Christmas presents and buy the last ones that i need. My friend/son and boyfriend.

Saturday night, we've got a Christmas party round a friends house.... :)

Sunday, it's off to get my boyfriends Christmas tree. I've never been (real) Christmas tree shopping before, so that is something i am really looking forward to. Then it's back round to his to decorate it.

Looking forward to it all...

Have a fabulous weekend.

Sorry, i am just editing this blog...
I forgot, i have to buy for Bean's (that's what my best friend calls my boyfriend, so its how i am going to refer to him as from now on), niece and 3 nephews...

Poopa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...