It comes around so quickly!

In June i had to have a Colposcopy due to abnormal cervical cells. The smear before in 2009 i was told to come back in 3 years, luckily, being mental, i am very in tune with my body and i KNEW something was wrong, so i went back and asked to have one done....thank God i did!!!

Anyway, had the follow up Colposcopy in June and then you have to go back and have it repeated 6 months later, which is tomorrow......CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I'm guessing after this, it will be 6 monthly smears again. So much fun!

Comments

vinny said…
oh what a pain but needs to be done,i go every year not every 3 years cos me mum died of cervical cancer so all the girls in my family do it yearly,can't this year with one thing and another and have to miss it so i'm gutted ;0( hope it goes ok for you hun,i had one a few years back now not nice,think of something nice and try to relax xx♥xx
Tricia said…
I know that feeling, I am glad that you got through it, I am about, 1 year overdue for one :( Due to insurance reasons.... I hope its nothing serious!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...