Let me tell you..

DRIVING....



...my weekend! In basic steps...lol.

((Oops - I forgot Friday night. I went to the pub and met my friends down there!!!))
1) Salsa dancing on Saturday night.
2) Drove to my boyfriends on Sunday, stayed all day and did gardening.
3) Went out into the middle of no where to a pub where i have been invited on Sunday by my boyfriends family. His brother lives in New Zealand and is coming home, so there is a party happening. I wanted to A) See how far it is and B) See if i could get there. It's a LONG way for me (10 miles) furthest i have been on my own with my fella, EVER. We drove the dual carriage ways, which was a first. From the pub we went to the garden centre, picked up some plants for his garden, then we had a coffee and chips in a pub. Back round to my boyfriends and planted what we'd bought. After that, back to mine but not for long because we then went to Tescos. Which is another first.


The lake is what is circled on the map pic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...