No better.

Mentally i am feeling stronger than i have in a long long time. Emotionally, i feel like shit. Can't shake this feeling of being so unattractive and useless.

I don't write this for people to say that i'm "not ugly" because of course people won't say "Oh yeah Sarah, you look like a pig". I would rather people be honest that trying to make me feel better.

I know what i see. I know what i look like RIGHT NOW and its horrible.

My boyfriend will leave me, if it's not because me being so disgusting, it will be something else to do with me being so damn pathetic.

Comments

Amy said…
Hun, I know you're beautiful but that really doesn't matter when it comes to self esteem and how you're feeling about yourself. I know. I pick myself apart too.

All I can really say is massive (((hugs)))), hang in there, your boyfriend will be there for the good times and the bad and if a person is only there for the good times, they're not interested anyway and you don't need them in your life, but I've no doubt he's not going anywhere.

Try to remember that this is just a dark time and that it will pass. Us people with low self esteem are never happy about how we are or how we look, but there are easier times xxxx
vinny said…
Hi Sarah i have been reading ur blogs for a while now as i too suffer from agarophbia ,social phobia,anxiety and depression so i know how you feel,i have only just plucked up the courage to say hiya lol so hiya nice to meet you ;0)
i'd just like to say though that i think ur dead pretty and ur fella is lucky to have sombody who is really stunning,ur very slim have nice hair and a pretty face,what more could a fella want so don't be soo down on urself hun,love vinny x♥x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...