Operation Day-Eve...

It's Thursday morning and this time tomorrow i will be heading toward the hospital to have my knee FINALLY done. Am i shitting myself? Yes and no.

The plans are these...

My boyfriend is going to take me to the hospital (YES, I AM GOING WITHOUT MY MOTHER). It will be by far the longest journey to date, what a day to do it!!!. On the way we are going to stop at his mothers...to take my mind off my impending operation and meet his brother who has only just managed to make it back to the UK after being stranded in Hong Kong for days due to that volcano eruption!

As soon as i go down to theater, my boyfriend will at that point call my mother to get her to come. Why? Because he has a very small car and i don't think that getting in OR out will be a possibility.

Thinking about it, i am not panicking, more of those butterfly sensations. I am however extremely concerned that i cannot wear make-up! WTF? My skin looks like hell...this is going to be a toughy!

Comments

Shelly said…
good luck tomorrow!
em said…
good luck, hope everythink goes well im sure it will. xxxxx
Amy said…
Best of luck! I hope it's going well xx
Drew said…
Doing GREAT Sarah! Good luck with the procedure.

As for your skin and how you look, I'm pretty sure the folks at the hospital are more concerned with whats going on INSIDE your body! ;-)
Drew said…
Doing GREAT Sarah! Good luck with the procedure.

As for your skin and how you look, I'm pretty sure the folks at the hospital are more concerned with whats going on INSIDE your body! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...