My F**king knee.

I don't really write much about my knee (torn meniscus), probably because i have lived with it like this for the last 8 years, but over the last 6 months it has deteriorated to maybe 25% use.

I cannot bend or kneel AT ALL, but at the same time, straightening it is also impossible.

The pain is 24/7

The locking happens every day at least 10 times. And to unlock it now, makes me want to throw up.

I have like electric shock pains in it and that happens every 5 minutes.

I have to use crutches now to get around.

I get up and downstairs on my bottom.

I have to sit down to get dressed.

Getting in and out of the bath is also near impossible.

Cannot get comfortable in bed.

Next Friday can't come quick enough for me.

Comments

Nikki said…
How ever did you manage your Salsa dancing with that knee!
Ouch, sounds painful!! :(
Hugs x
Sarah♥ said…
It hurt - but no doubt its made it a million times worse :(

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...