Thumbs down!

It would appear that little me has overdone it slightly.

After getting home yesterday just after 5pm i preceded to behave like i'd just been to the hairdressers, rather than having an operation. I was walking, albeit slowly around the house, i was washing up, helping my boyfriend cook dinner....normal stuff. Bedtime, i slept like shit. I could feel the stitches pulling which isn't a good feeling. I reckon i might have had 2 hours, if that.

This morning, i went off to my mothers jewellers with her, and then back into town, where i walked A LOT on my crutches, but it hurt. I did grocery shopping too. Came home and i felt awful. Headache, nausea...and pain.

I've just woken from a 45 minute sleep, feeling better than i did before, but my knee is really beginning to pain me, saying that, i've had ONE paracetamol this entire time, so i'm not doing too bad. Going to hit the hard drugs in a bit...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...