Saturday.../Sunday morning.



ANOTHER NEW THING - I was left alone in my boyfriends house for over an hour yesterday morning while he went off to work and i waited for mum to collect me so we could go shopping :)

Yesterday was nice. I cooked dinner. I did rib eye steak, big flat mushrooms cooked in garlic butter, tomatoes, onions and i roasted chip shaped potato pieces in the oven in olive oil...better for you - right???? Anyway...dinner went down well, all clean plates so i am guessing it was good. I did myself salmon because i am loving that right now...i can't get enough, and its really good for you too.

Today is Easter Sunday. I'm on DAY FOUR - NO SMOKING! Who would have thought that giving up would be so fricking easy?? No gum/patches or pretend cigarette to suck on, just me and good old fashioned willpower. I've had NOT one attack of asthma, nor have i used my Ventolin...or coughed. Yay for no smoking, and currently i have saved myself £12.12. Can't be bad.

I cooked my boys sausages this morning for a nice Easter Sunday breakie. I got the most delicious rolls yesterday....They looked lovely. I of course sat by drinking a nice cup of decaff coffee... ;)

Comments

Shelly said…
awesome!!

Congrats on the no smoking! seriously. I know how hard it is to quit, especially using the willpower method. Impressive!!

hope you have a great easter!
Robert said…
Glad to hear you're having a great Easter.

I'm REALLY IMPRESSED with the no smoking! :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...