Video update

N.B - I had the mic volume up too high, so it sounds shit - i apologise :)

Comments

Nikki said…
Whoa, hang on there Missus.. Did I just hear you right!?? Youre getting your tits done did you say!?!?
xx
Sarah♥ said…
Oh yeah baby. I have an appointment at the clinic very soon :)

x
Nikki said…
A new IPhone, now new boobs.. I need to know what your secret is! You secretly work 2 jobs don't you, or you've won the lottery.. if so, have I ever told you how lovely you are ;0P

Seriously though, Im pretty sure your boobies are lovely as they are!??
Its something thats crossed my mind from time to time.. But a) I cant afford it, and b) I think Im the kinda freak that wouldnt rest knowing there was something foreign inside me! Every temperature or twinge I got from then on would have me running to the GP (more so than normal!)!

Is it something youve wanted for a long time? Will you go much bigger.. or is that a bit too personal a question!?

xx
Sarah♥ said…
iPhone - One word - VISA!!!!!

Oh, i can't afford it but i have made a deal with my mother. She'll pay and i'll pay her back. Which is very nice of her.

My tits are seriously TINY, and i know you see women who claim they are small so they want surgery, but it turns out they have a B/C cup, which annoys me ever-so-slightly!

I will go to a large B/C, because i am small...too big would look bloody stupid.

x
em said…
glad you knee is healing. take care. x
Nikki said…
I have its best friend, good old Mastercard! Its bought me some Emu's (The boots that is, not the birds..)

The last time I was measured I was a 30B. Who stocks a 30 ffs. But a B isn't bad I guess, its just the fact they're trying to kiss my knees more than anything!
I think I def have to agree with you re your comment about girls saying theyve got small boobs, esp as I typed out stuff re a programme I saw with Kate Lawler in it.. I figured hers were an A, but infact they were a B (I googled it just!)

Im excited for you! Not that Im saying you need it.. You know what I mean!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...