Close to the edge.

Been shopping for the holiday and i purchased a bikini (extra padding in the bra area) and shorts. I did try to get a different patterned one, but they either didn't have my top size or didn't have a size 8 shorts. So not my first choice, but there was nothing else i could get, and we're going in a week, this was my last shopping chance. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?

No. 1 - Even with padding there is still a massive gap between my non-existent tits and the material.
No. 2 - SCARS ON SHOW!
No. 3 - Belly out.
No. 4 - Fucking disgusting arse cheeks hanging out.
No. 5 - Cellulite for all to see.
N0 6 - Giant veins on my legs extremely visible.

Am i completely fucking insane? I look a hideous mess. In fact, i am thinking i should be wearing scuba gear. I am mortified at the state of my ugly body.

Cry me a river Sarah, which is just what i am doing.

Comments

coffeecup said…
Oh Sarah, there will be women in that swimming pool looking at your ultra slim body with green eyed envy. I'm guessing a bikini means swimming of course. My Mum always tells me when I'm feeling paranoid that "No one is looking at you!" which actually is sadly too true. I'm pretty much an invisible middle aged woman these days, but she has a point. We're all kinds of shapes and sizes and you're just not going to stand out as anything unusual and definitely NOT ugly! You are normal and beautiful!!! The airbrushed images of women on the point of starvation with plastic boobs inserted that you aspire to are certainly not!!

I hope you just go and really enjoy yourself and forget about worrying about how you look.

x
Flipper said…
rubbish! i bet you look gorgeous! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...