I won't bore you..

I will simply write what i think is important.

The negatives....

Had a couple of hiccups, mostly while on the site. How ironic. Being only 2 minutes from the caravan and i freak out!
I didn't make it onto the boat...
My son was a bit of a shit until Tuesday!
I had to come home today :(

The positives...

I walked miles.
We drove around Norfolk, miles from HOME and miles from the caravan, i was fine... More than fine. I felt NORMAL!
At no point did i feel like i needed to come home.
The (over) 2 hour journey wasn't a problem.
I felt relaxed and happy.
Had a lovely first holiday with the boyfriend.



Comments

Shelly said…
I am seriously impressed! And inspired!
vinny said…
very happy for you hun,yes you had some problems but that is what you would expect from a first holiday but i'm glad most of it was cool,sounds like you did really well xx♥xx
Flipper said…
woohoo, you've done so, so well :) xxx
Sarah♥ said…
THANK YOU LADIES! <3

xxxxx
Anonymous said…
Well done Sarah. I can't imagine ever going on holiday again and I'm sure at some point you couldn't either. Great to see that you have and also that you enjoyed it. That is very inspirational. Fantastic. Hope there are plenty more to come.

All the best

Nechtan
Anonymous said…
Well done Sarah, fantastic that you got away on holiday. I can't see myself ever going on holiday and I am sure you must have experienced that so its great to see that you have- and enjoyed it. I hope you have many more holidays to come. Again, well done as its very inspirational.

All the best

Nechtan
Sarah♥ said…
Hi there.
At one point i thought i'd never leave my house again...but slooooooooowly i was able to.

After last years rather disastrous trip to my dads, driving all the way to his and having to come home because i couldn't stay... holidaying was the last thing i thought i'd do...

..but i did.

I STILL think i 'could do better' and that i wish i was able to go away and not be anxious or panicky. Then comes in the comparing myself to my boyfriends' exes who were able to do more fun things, unlike me who steps into a bar/club scenario and freaking panics...

No matter what i do, i will never pat myself on my back and think i've done well.

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...