Several bits of news...

1. Woke up this morning with a face FULL of manky soreness. Bright red, itching, sore, weeping messes all over. Disgusting. I couldn't cope any more and had to take a trip to the doctors. I have ANOTHER skin infection... Given Fucidin H....and antibiotics, hope this sorts it out.

2. The rioters are coming to MY town. They've closed down the shopping centre, the train station that goes directly to the centre and police are on stand-by! WTF?

3. Finished the fence. It took from 10am - 4.20pm. It was really hard work. In between doing my fence i was asked by my neighbours to cut their grass, front and back because the man who lives there is unwell with asthma. I did it, didn't take long. I got straight back into doing the fence, it was the painting that took ages. I was able to fix the brackets on the back (to hold it together), took me a while because i was screwing directly into the wood, no drill holes there for me to make it easier, so my hands are sore....


That's all i have to say today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...